Dr. Colleen Hickle and our team treat our patients as a whole person and not just a set of teeth. It’s part of our dedication to “treating the person, not just the patient.” Many of our patients have become like family over the years, and we’re proud to have earned their loyalty. It is our goal for patients to feel at ease and know they can trust us to provide care that’s second to none.
Our newly built Beachwood dental suite was designed with patient comfort and entertainment in mind, and equipped with the best that dental technology has to offer:
- CEREC® crown mill technology: a computerized and single-visit method of giving our patients the best possible restorations
- The Wand® STA: a computerized local anesthesia delivery, which is an extremely gentle way of getting our patients numb
- Neuromuscular treatments: therapy for patients who experience facial pain and headaches due to clenching and grinding their teeth. Neuromuscular therapies are a non-invasive surgery free option for addressing the uncomfortable symptoms of TMD.
- Botox® and Juvéderm® XC: dermal fillers for cosmetic benefits administered by Dr. Hickle, a member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. Botox can also be used to treat uncomfortable facial pain and headaches due to clenching and/or a bad bite.
- Intraoral video camera: for use instead of impression putty to design porcelain restorations. Patients are amazed that we do not have to use goopy impression putty and love that they don’t have to worry about gagging in the dental chair!
Our Beachwood dental office has flexible office hours, including Tuesday evening appointments, which patients love! Schedule your next dental appointment with Dr. Hickle today!